SATC institutionalizes the capability building efforts of SIBAT in Sustainable Agriculture (SA) for it to provide more sustained and effective technological resources to the growing numbers of farmers, practitioners and advocates of organic farming.
SATC provides trainings to farmers, community organization, local government units, non-government organization and interest individuals on skills and knowledge about SA and appropriate technology.
SA Technology Modules
- Climate Resilient Sustainable Agriculture Orientation (CReSA)
- Farm Appraisal and Planning
- Community Seedbanking: PGR diversity and conservation and Seed technology
- Soil Fertility Management
- Alternative Pest Management
- Livestock and Poultry Management
- Diversified and Integrated Farming Systems
- Organic Vegetable Production
- Urban Agriculture and container gardening
- Sloping Agriculture Land Technology
- Organic Rice and Corn Production
- Water Systems Development and Management
Appropriate Technology Modules
- Community-based Renewable Energy Systems
- Community-based Small Water Systems Development
SATC is housed inside SIBAT’s MangaRita Organic Farm in BRgy. Manga, Capas, Tarlac – a two-hour drive from North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) by accessing the Mindanao Avenue toll-way entry.
For more information, please contact SIBAT.